Applications are now open for farmers markets and farm stands that are interested in beginning to participate in the Double Up Food Bucks program during the 2015 market season.
- Be able to accept SNAP benefits (minimum one season of experience is preferred, but not required)
- Have an SNAP Permit number from USDA Food and Nutrition Service (FNS) by January 30, 2015
- Have a point of sale device and SNAP currency in their possession by March 30, 2015
- Demonstrate sufficient organizational capacity to handle the associated accounting and reporting
- Have written support to participate in the program from their governing and/or fiscal organization (if different from the market operations organization)
- Have a designated market manager or staff person responsible for DUFB
Application Process: Complete an online application at http://msucarrs.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5pQj9sFv7BbNVDD and send supporting materials to Emily Syrja at the Michigan Farmers Market Association at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications must be submitted by January 30, 2015. Early applications are appreciated.
For more information about the program and to preview the questions that will be asked on the online application, view the 2015 DUFB Farmers Market and Farm Stand Application. Applications must be submitted online.
Please contact MIFMA at 517-432-3381 with any questions about applying.
Daily cialis maybe will be enough? The doctor told me when I started giving him money just like that. It was very happy with my behavior as not every day you will see such as I. I throw money.