As part of our annual Market Manager Certificate Program (MMCP), MIFMA will be hosting a series of seven individual webinars. Registration for these engaging and informative webinars is now open and anyone interested in learning more about farmers market management is welcome to register.
Webinars will be held Monday and Wednesday evenings from 6 – 7:30 p.m. EST beginning January 21 and concluding February 11. Individual webinar registration is $20 per webinar for members of MIFMA and Taste the Local Difference. Registration for nonmembers is $50 per webinar.
Webinar topics include:
- Avoiding Market Downfalls & Planning for Success
- Collecting & Sharing Farmers Market Data
- Earning & Managing Financial Support for Your Market
- Managing Risk at the Farmers Market
- Michigan Specific Licensing, Regulations & Food Assistance Programs
- Developing & Using an Annual Marketing Plan
- Developing Plans for Events, Entertainment, & Volunteers
Click here to register and reserve your spot for today!
Registration for each webinar closes the morning of the webinar at 9:00 a.m. EST. Check-in begins 5 minutes prior to webinar sessions.
All webinars qualify for 1 Professional Development Hour toward market manager re-certification. Market managers who have already become certified through MIFMA’s MMCP and are looking to become re-certified can learn more by visiting: www.mifma.org/continuinged
If you need additional information or have questions, please call 517-432-3381.