The 2018 Michigan Farmers Market Conference was held on March 6 and 7, 2018 at the Plant and Soil Sciences Building on the campus of Michigan State University in East Lansing, MI. The 2019 Conference will take place on March 5 and 6, 2019.
The two-day conference features two tracks and educational sessions led by experts in farmers market management and related fields:
- Beginning Market Managers
- Advanced Market Managers
Each track builds on the information that attendees found helpful at the prior year’s conference while providing up-to-date information on timely topics related to farmers market management and/or marketing.
The cost to attend is $150 for MIFMA members (or $100 for one day only) or $300 for non-members (or $200 for one day only).
MIFMA is grateful for the following 2018 Michigan Farmers Market Conference Sponsors:
- Michigan Agri-Tourism Association (MATA)
- Michigan Municipal League
- Michigan State University Center for Regional Food Systems
- Greenstone Farm Credit Services
- Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
- Michigan Grape & Wine Industry Council