MIFMA Schedule of Fees:
Services can be requested by contacting Emily Syrja, Office Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Examples of services provided are listed below.
Please use our Fee for Service Request Form below to submit the services you’re seeking assistance with.
- Rapid market assessments
- Meeting facilitation for visioning sessions, planning meetings, vendor meetings
- Conference presentations
- Training sessions for market managers, farmers, and vendors on essential market topics
- Social media and/or marketing training
- Site visits/on-site consulting
- Special event planning
- Review and advising on operating guidelines, market policy, market rules or regulations
- Design work for farmers market advertising (e.g. posters, flyers, brochures)
MIFMA’s standard fee for service is billed at $50/hour for member services and $150/hour for nonmember services. Time commitment will include preparation, travel, attendance, and follow-up. Travel at the IRS rate and lodging are billed separately.