For Head Start Agencies and Community Partners
Hoophouses for Health Community Partners help implement the program in the following ways:
- Distributing Hoophouses for Health vouchers to participating families through home visits, socializations, or at-market distributions
- Maintaining records of voucher distribution
- Teaching families how to use Hoophouses for Health vouchers
- Introducing families to farmers markets and educating them about nutrition
- Participating in monthly conference calls with our Hoophouses for Health team to provide updates and and insight
If you are a Head Start, Early Head Start, Great Start Readiness Program agency or community organization who is interested in being matched with a participating farmers market and participating in the Hoophouses for Health program, please fill out the Community Partner Commitment Form.
For more information, please contact Rebekah Faivor, the Hoophouses for Health Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (517) 432-3381.