For Head Start Agencies and Community Partners
Hoophouses for Health Community Partners help implement the program in the following ways:
- Distributing Hoophouses for Health Market Cards to participating families at-market distributions
- Distribute funds to families Hoophouses for Health Market Cards and guide them to participating farmers
- Teaching families how to use Hoophouses for Health Market Cards
- Introducing families to farmers markets and educating them about nutrition
- Participating in monthly conference calls with our Hoophouses for Health team to provide updates and insight.
If you are a Head Start, Early Head Start, Great Start Readiness Program agency or community organization who is interested in being matched with a participating farmers market and participating in the Hoophouses for Health program, please fill out the Community Partner Commitment Form.
For more information, please contact our office, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (517) 432-3381.