The Market Manager Certificate Program is a voluntary program designed to encourage farmers market managers to pursue leadership skills and professional development in topics essential to market management. Market managers will be recognized with a certificate upon completion of the full program. This certificate offers acknowledgment to market organizers and vendors that the market manager is a trained professional.
Program Dates & Times: 2018 MMCP dates and times are TBD. Stay tuned!
- Download the 2017 Market Manager Certificate Program brochure to see sessions and descriptions
2017 Program Sponsors:
- $300 full program registration fee for MIFMA members and members of Illinois and Hoosier Farmers Market Associations
- $20 webinar registration fee for MIFMA members, members of the Illinois and Hoosier Farmers Markets Associations, and members of the Farmers Market Coalition
- $50 webinar registration fee for non-members
Certification Requirements: Certificates will be awarded to individuals who complete the full program including:
- Attending all three in-person training sessions
- Completing all seven webinars
- Completing three-course assignments
- Delivering a peer-to-peer presentation during the closing session and providing feedback to others