The Market Manager Certificate Program is a voluntary program designed to encourage farmers market managers to pursue leadership skills and professional development in topics essential to market management. Market managers will be recognized with a certificate upon completion of the full program. This certificate offers acknowledgment to market organizers and vendors that the market manager is a trained professional.
Sponsor the Market Manager Certificate Program & support MIFMA’s Educational Opportunities!
For more information, visit mifma.org/sponsor or call the office at 517-432-3381.
Ready to register for the full 2019 Market Manager Certificate Program? Click here!
Not interested in completing the full 2019 Market Manager Certificate Program but wish to enroll in individual MMCP webinar sessions? Click here!
The full program includes 3 in-person sessions and 7 webinars for a total of 32 educational hours. During the in-person sessions, speakers will present live from the main location, and their presentation will be live streamed to any satellite locations. For a complete list of the program’s learning objectives, view the program brochure.
Program Dates & Times:
The program runs annually from January through February beginning with 2 consecutive days of in-person sessions. The 7 webinars are spread across the next month, and are streamed live on weekday evenings. Final program presentations conclude the certification process with one last in-person session.
2019 Program Cost:
- $300 full program registration fee for MIFMA members and Ohio Farmers’ Market Management Network (Includes In-person Sessions and all webinars)
- $20 webinar registration fee for MIFMA members and members of the Taste the Local Difference
- $50 webinar registration fee for non-members
- Scholarships may be available to full program participants
Certification Requirements: Certificates will be awarded to individuals who complete the full program including:
- Attending all in-person training sessions
- Completing all webinars
- Completing all course assignments
- Delivering a peer-to-peer presentation during the closing session and providing feedback to others
Are you already a Certified Market Manager? Learn about Continuing Education opportunities.
2019 MMCP Registration
Ready to register for the full 2019 Market Manager Certificate Program? Click the link below.
Not interested in completing the full 2019 Market Manager Certificate Program but wish to enroll in individual MMCP webinar sessions? Click the link below!