Thank you for your application for the Farmers Market at the Capitol. You will find out on later than July 1, 2012 if your application has been accepted. YOU MUST HAVE A FULLY COMPLETED APPLICATION TO BE CONSIDERED including, payment, insurance and license.
Please either pay online (via PayPal button, below) or mail your application fee to:
Maggie Smith, Michigan Farmers Market Association
480 Wilson Rd, Room 172
East Lansing, MI 48824
Along with the following materials:
- A copy of your food and/or plant material license
- A copy of your general liability insurance
- A check made payable to MIFFS for your entry fee
- Signed SNAP Vendor Form (if applicable)
- Signed DUFB Vendor Form (if applicable)
·If attending both markets, you must pay for both markets now. Please change the quantity to two when paying via Paypal. An additional $15 if you need electricity at the market.
Daily cialis maybe will be enough? The doctor told me when I started giving him money just like that. It was very happy with my behavior as not every day you will see such as I. I throw money.