The Michigan Farmers Market Association is hiring a membership recruitment coordinator. Follow this link or read below for the MIFMA membership recruitment coordinator job description. Candidates should send a cover letter explaining their desire for this position and why their skill set makes them a successful candidate along with their resume and names of three references (indicate relationship) by November 24, 2013.
The Michigan Farmers Market Association (MIFMA) is a statewide, member-based association that works to create a thriving marketplace for local food and farm products. MIFMA is seeking a highly motivated individual to provide leadership in membership recruitment and administrative membership support. The individual must be able to working independently and collaboratively in a demanding, fast-paced environment. A successful candidate will have attention to detail, experience with Microsoft Access, a positive and friendly attitude, and a commitment to providing great customer service.
This is a temporary (six month), part-time contract position for the months of November 2013 through April 2014. The compensation for this position is $12/hour based on 10 hours/week.
- Recruit a minimum of five new farmers market and five new farmer/vendor members per month
- Follow-up with past MIFMA members in an effort to increase membership retention rates
- Attend conferences and events to promote MIFMA and recruit new MIFMA members
- Evaluate and enhance membership benefits in coordination with MIFMA’s Membership Committee
- Respond to membership and materials requests
- Assist Administrative Assistant in maintaining and updating the membership database of contacts and members
- Update membership information and other materials
- Create and distribute renewal letters and donation acknowledgements
- Assist with special events
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, bilingual a plus
- Ability to multi-task, set and met deadlines
- Experience in working collaboratively
- Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office, Google Drive and mail, and customer relationship management software and databases
Candidates should send a cover letter explaining their desire for this position and why their skill set makes them a successful candidate along with their resume and names of three references (indicate relationship) by November 24, 2013. Complete applications (cover letter, resume, and references) should be addressed to Sonia Viera, MIFMA Administrative Assistant, and e-mailed to Sonia@mifma.org with “Membership Recruitment Coordinator” in the subject line.
It is the policy of the Michigan Farmers Market Association to practice nondiscrimination based on age, ancestry, color, disability or handicap, national origin, race, religious creed, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status. MIFMA does not approve, nor will it condone, any action or behavior that would result in harassment or discrimination in any of these areas.
Daily cialis maybe will be enough? The doctor told me when I started giving him money just like that. It was very happy with my behavior as not every day you will see such as I. I throw money.