Julia A. Darnton Market Manager Certificate Program Scholarship Fund
The Market Manager Certificate Program is a voluntary program designed to encourage farmers market managers to pursue leadership skills and professional development in topics essential to market management.
Supporting market managers pursuing professional development through the Market Manager Certificate Program benefits the community by:
- Helping to create a stronger, more accessible food system in your community
- Supporting the ongoing education of a community organizer – your farmers market’s manager
- Strengthening community development and prosperity
- Standing behind the entrepreneurs and small businesses who seek to thrive within a farmers market setting
- Professionalizing the role of a market manager and encouraging active leadership and retention of this important community position
By contributing to the Julia A. Darnton Scholarship Fund, your donation will allow MIFMA to select a market manager from a pool of qualifying candidates and offer support with program registration and travel expenses. Scholarship donations provided for MIFMA to distribute are welcome at any amount.
Learn more about the Julia A. Darnton Scholarship Fund here
Click here to complete the donation form online
Click here for a downloadable donation form